With the advent of social media, cities like Albion now have hundreds, even thousands of town criers. News travels fast, and we’re especially dialed-in as we work to make SB&B a daily go-to-drop-in for reading, entertainment, education and relaxation in the heart of downtown’s renovation.
We share what we know about local events on our social channels including:
- Twitter @StirlingBooks1
- Facebook @StirlingBooks1
- Our eNews Updates (subscribe here)
- The SB&B Events Calendar
And we also link regularly to local sources including:
- City of Albion Facebook @CityofAlbionMi
- WMMT’s Local Updates
- City of Albion’s Team Albion Newsletter (subscribe here)
- Facebook Albion Farmer’s Market @albionmifarmersmarket
- Facebook Our Albion Michigan @our.albion.michigan
We are in the process of continually evolving our offerings and store to continually improve and deliver the services, goods and events you desire. We find that newsworthy and will share what we know when we know it. If you have some news, please contact us and we’ll be happy to share it on your behalf.