When we planned for the place Stirling Books & Brew could occupy in Albion’s day-to-day, we knew we wanted to build on what Dorothy Dickerson had established. We wanted to broaden the existing offerings and refine others to make this more than just a bookstore.
Our months of renovation are now completed meaning SB&B can bring you:
- A new and exciting array of new and used books (and a book exchange) in-store
- Expanded book ordering for titles not-yet in house
- Special events for book lovers of all ages
- Performances including author readings, local-focus lectures, poetry nights, open mic and live music
- The SB&B English/Scottish Cafe serving assorted snack and locally-baked treats, fresh coffee (and espresso) and smoothies
- The SB&B General Store with locally-sourced candies, alpaca products and honey, greeting cards, games, jewelry, and gifts
- Seating for reading, dining, lounging and conversation
- Free WiFi for patrons
In all, Stirling is like an old sweater you can pair with your best outfit. You’ll feel comfy, look good and feel great spending time in this rustic yet vibrant locale.